||Business Development Manager
||Construction Management (1080)
Business Development Manager
Summary: Manages new business development team to build key customer relationships, create, negotiate and close new business opportunities, and maintain extensive knowledge of our current market conditions. Responsible for delivering the Pre-Con department sufficient relationships to secure at least $15 million in generated lead work from this position’s efforts.
Reports to: President
- Collaborates with estimating director to create and implement go to market strategy for commercial construction (Mechanical & Plumbing)
- Sets and manages sales metrics and distributes effective new business development quotas and goals.
- Understands our target customers (ie., who are customers are and who they are not)
- Manages proper account turnover process from NBD to account management.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate weekly forecasting from NBD team for GGOB huddles.
- Manages preventive maintenance bids.
- Adjusts selling prices on contracts by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand which includes, but is not limited to, adjusting labor and markup rates of estimating tools.
- Responsible for managing and developing new business development representatives.
- Ensures proper conversations happen between new business development reps and the following: operations, field technicians, customers, direct report and across departments.
- Responsible for reporting sales numbers for new business development to estimating director.
- Creates and manages consistent proposal documents and media materials across departments.
- Responsible for profitable growth of Mechanical & Plumbing contracts within commercial construction
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for developing and managing 1 year and 5-year targets for negotiations commercial projects.
- Strategically fosters customer engagement.
- Responsible for responding to completed customer surveys as necessary.
- Responsible for creating and managing marketing platforms to sustain a strong digital footprint.
- Successful experience as a new business development representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Networking, prospecting, public speaking, researching, writing, closing, motivation for sales, prospecting, sales planning, identification of customer needs and challenges, territory management, market knowledge, professionalism, CRM and Microsoft Office.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise (general understanding of basic functions of mechanical equipment: Boilers, Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Generators).
||Gilbert , AZ
|Minimum Experience (yrs):