Our client is currently seeking Commercial HVAC Service Technicians in Albuquerque, New Mexico
HVAC Service technicians for commercial clients are expected to have experience working on a large commercial projects & commercial clients. In order to be qualified you need experience from restaurants, retail centers, entertainment centers, hospitals, grocery stores, etc. The HVAC Service Technician is primarily responsible for performing preventive maintenance and repairs to building technical systems. The Service Technician will also ensure that all work carried out meets the Building Services Division safety, quality, and customer standards and achieves the overall business plans and objectives.
Specific duties include:
- Drive a company vehicle taking service calls
- Display a thorough understanding of air conditioning principles / systems and the relevant codes and industry standards that govern their maintenance and installation.
- Effectively maintain, diagnose problems, make repairs, and perform work of a technical nature on all air-conditioning & heating systems.
- Participate as required in the company’s on-call rotation.
- Perform Preventative maintenance & troubleshoot HVAC and associated equipment
- Maintain electrical and mechanical equipment
- Installation and maintenance of boilers and VAV systems
- Chiller and boiler experience a plus
- Maintain Clean appearance
- Good customer skills
Must possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience working with Industrial and Commercial equipment serving and installation.
- Service, Retrofit, Residential, Commercial & Industrial HVAC/R equipment.
- Must have a clean driving record as well as good work history.
- Pre-Employment drug screen and back ground check required.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.