Content Marketing Strategy
- Establish a tailored, impactful content marketing strategy for both brands.
- Develop marketing content across various channels, including social media, blogs, emails, articles, artist bios, ad copy, and press releases.
- Research and analyze trends and best practices in digital content creation and distribution, making recommendations to drive results.
Social Media Guru
- Manage both brand’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Facebook comments engaged, Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
- 2-4 years of social media and cross channel content development experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. Hootsuite, Hubspot, SproutSocial) to monitor social media conversations.
- Proficient in leveraging email marketing or marketing automation tools to engage (including but not limited to Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, Benchmark, ExactTarget) with all audiences.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite knowledge.