- A BS in Construction Management, Engineering, or other Technical Degree
- Between 1 – 3 Years of commercial construction experience with an emphasis on retail, movie theaters, manufacturing, hospitality and office buildings
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience using Primavera Products (P3, P6, Contract Manager)
- Experience using project management software (Sage, CMC, Contract Manager, Plans and Specs, Constructware, SharePoint and Viewpoint)
- Experience using estimating software (Timberline, Win Est., Quote Express, On-Screen Quantity Takeoff) not required, but advantageous
- Conveys a sense of urgency and projects a positive, proactive desire to support a broad range of initiatives.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- The ability to interact professionally and effectively with managers and co-workers.