Tech USA is currently seeking a Project Manager for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with a national healthcare firm located in Orlando, FL. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Project Manager to join a national firm which specializes in cutting edge technologies and promotes a healthy work/life balance. Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today!
The Business Analyst will be a member of the PMO Team, reporting to the Program Manager. The PMO Team leads new client software implementation projects and works closely with the Product Management Team to identify opportunities and develop best-in-class solutions. The BA is a critical role within the organization, and is primarily responsible for successfully collecting complete and accurate business requirements from clients, recommending solutions, and providing the necessary documentation (user stories, wireframes, technical specifications, etc.) to development in order to achieve smooth software implementations that meet or exceed client expectations. The Business Analyst will be working on a variety of interesting projects, and work closely with our clients as well as internal teams (including, but not limited to, Project Managers, Development, QA, Sales, and Executive Leadership), in a fast paced and dynamic environment. We are looking for a Business Analyst that is detail oriented, flexible when faced with change, able to manage multiple tasks and projects, skilled at building relationships with clients and internal team members, thrives in a fast paced work environment, and has a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage client communications and expectations.
- Able to function as subject matter expert in order to collect complete and accurate business requirements from clients
- Work as a team player and leader in order to effectively coordinate across functional teams
- Collaborates with Product Management to balance product vision and voice of customer in order to recommend and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- Develops documentation that accurately reflects client needs and is clearly defined for Development and QA teams (i.e. business requirements, user stories, wireframes, functional specifications, test plans, etc).
- Creates clear and easy to follow user guides for clients and end-users.
- Shares knowledge and organizes training for team members.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Passion for making a different in patients’ lives and reducing the administrative burden on physician offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related discipline)
- 2-3 years of experience in software development projects, including client facing projects
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc.)
- Agile software development experience
- Specialty pharmacy industry experience preferred Understanding of user experience design principals
- Experience creating wireframes, business requirements and functional requirements documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to share creative and new ideas
- Organizational and time management skills
- Continuous process improvement skills
- Partnering and problem-solving mindset