This role of Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of Flood Control projects in the Colorado market. The successful candidate will be accountable for developing business, contract negotiations, project performance, ensuring quality control on deliverables, and maintaining client relationships.
- Expertise using engineering and office software, which may include AutoCAD Civil3D, Microstation, MS Office and others.
- Expertise in hydrologic and hydraulic software, including local H&H tools, HEC-1, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, 2-dimensional modeling, and others.
- Experience in the analysis and design of various flood control infrastructure such as channels, storage basins, storm drain systems, erosion and scour control, stream restoration techniques and low impact development practices.
- Knowledge and experience with NFIP regulations and FEMA Letters of Map Change requirements.
- Experience determining regulatory floodplains and floodways.Minimum 12 years drainage engineering experience with increasing level of project management and team management responsibility.Must be registered as a Professional Engineer (PE) in Colorado OR be able to obtain a Colorado PE license within 6 months of employment.