- Prepare and manage the submittal of permit applications to multiple municipalities and utilities,
- Review engineering drawing and designs to ensure accuracy and adherence to established specifications and standards,
- Prepare cost estimates, proposals, and project budgets.
- Collect field data for design of construction drawings including the preparation of field notes, sketches, and recorded measurements of all exiting utilities, structures, roadways and construction obstacles.
- Valid driver license with clean driving record
- A two-year degree in engineering or drafting technology,
- A minimum of 2 years in telecommunications design,
- Understanding of industry standards and permitting practices
- OSP planning and design documentation
- Strong computer aptitude including mastery of AutoCAD, Adobe, Excel, TRIMBLE
- OSP/ISP or Fiber data collection/site walk experience is a plus