Business Analyst (Commercial Property and Casualty/Actuarial experience)
We are currently seeking Business Analysts with actuarial experience in commercial property and casualty insurance to join our team in White Plains, New York.
Previous commercial and property insurance experience preferred.
This position is responsible for working with an actuarial team to gather requirements; working with our client to understand business strategy and translate into data requirements with a background in commercial property and casualty insurance in an actuarial as a focus.
- Gathering requirements for business intelligence and reporting
- Working with Actuaries to understand what data is needed
- Prototyping reports
- Creating mark-ups and working with information technology staff
- Collaborate with Property and Casualty Underwriters
- Work with client to understand their business objectives
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions
- Plan and facilitate workshops/interviews to identify, analyze, and document business requirements and translate them into business plans/solutions
- Track projects throughout their respective lifecycles
- Manage release schedules, prioritize projects, and ensure adequate resources are available
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future business performance
- Gather and coordinate project impact assessments from various groups within a client’s organization
- Prepare and deliver client presentations
- Attend and lead meetings; provide project status reporting to management
- Assist with testing scenarios and validate results
- Liaison between business stakeholders and technology teams