- Scoping programs, systems, and process engineering efforts. Work with key product/platform/business stakeholders to formulate the business vision, frame initial requirements, and scope the project.
- Represent your stakeholders. Work with and understand your customer perspectives when gathering and understanding requirements, domain information, and business priorities. Work on their behalf with the platform teams to verify, validate, and arrive and a holistic solution.
- Translate business or customer needs. Work with the customer to elicit and distill requirements and perspectives from different sources and integrate and refine the information into a consistent vision, direction, and outcome for technical development or organizational change.
- Translate technical issues. Explain technical/architectural complexities to project stakeholders; understand and communicate technical or project-plan impact to requirements.
- Elicit, model, and document requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: use cases, mockups, business rules, workflows.
- Assist product and platform teams in determining the direction, logical functions, and use cases for their projects.
- Work collaboratively with customers, stakeholders, and business analysts across multiple initiatives in arriving at ground-level requirements.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of business analysis best practices in order to propose changes to evolve the Business Architecture team and processes.
- 2-5 years of business analysis in management consulting or related field
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and Subject Matter Experts
- Ability to articulate design concepts and solutions verbally and in written documentation
- Exemplary team player who collaborates well with peers, subordinates, and superiors.
- Experience working with a structured methodology such as RUP and an “agile” software development process preferred
- Strong categorization/information organization skills
- Must be able to work well in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.