Tech USA is currently seeking a Project Engineer for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team in Phoenix, AZ. This is the chance to get in with a well known Mechanical Contractor. Our client has a proven track record and you don’t miss this great opportunity.
- Project Estimating (Take-off & Analysis)
- Project Scheduling
- Managing RFI's
- Preparing Submittal Packages
- Managing flow of contractor provided submittal data
- Managing montly productivity analysis
- Assist in data population forms
- Assist in technical analysis, and troubleshooting and problem solving of HVAC air equipment, HVAC & Process Piping, Equipment Systems, and HVAC & Plumbing equipment
- Other duties may be assigned
Must possess the following:
- 2-3 years construction experience and/or bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management
- Needs to be able to demostrate experience with project administration, project scheduling, productivity analysis, project cost control accounting equipment and material procurment
- Basic working knowledge of HVAC & Process/Plumbing Systems
- Must understand Commercial & Industrial construction sequences
- Testing procedures for HVAC systems and ASHRAE data & guidelines
- LEED certification a plus
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.