Tech USA has an immediate direct hire position available for a Civil Project Engineer to support the design and permitting for various phases and types of land development projects (commercial, residential, mixed use, industrial). You will perform all aspects of project design, including plan preparation using AutoCAD Civil 3D. You will be fully involved with the process, including interaction with regulating entities and other team members as necessary to obtain required project permits and approvals. This is a growth position, providing the right person with an excellent opportunity to expand your professional horizons and sharpen your civil engineering skill set.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Due Diligence Investigation & Reporting
- Experience & ability to perform:
- Retention/Detention Basin Sizing & Conveyance Calculations
- Site Grading & Drainage
- Soil Erosion Control Design
- Drainage Report Preparation
- Utility Design & Report Preparation
- Earthwork Calculations
- Roadway Design & Profile Plan Preparation
- Understanding of Jurisdictional Agency Permitting
- Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD- Civil 3D, and Industry Standard Hydrology and Hydraulics software
- Familiar with the use of Excel, Word and Outlook
Ability and desire to work in a team environment & coordinate with other disciplines.
EIT certification, or ability to obtain within 12 months is a bonus.
Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in private sector site design performing tasks and duties as outlined. Also, have the ability to listen, take notes and efficiently complete project related tasks.
Typical Work hours are Monday – Thursday (7:30am – 5:30pm), and Friday (7:30pm – 11:30am)
Competitive pay and Full benefit package: Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD Insurance, P.T.O., retirement plan.