Tech USA is looking for a building automation system engineer in Cumming, GA. The candidate will be tasked with programming, developing, commissioning, and implementing DDC and other building equipment and automation systems which are primarily associated with HVAC systems in commercial buildings. This position requires a high level of detailed and effective communication along with the ability to execute multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
As a building automation system engineer, you will also be responsible for performing programming, documenting, training and maintaining systems involving networks, system integration, open technologies, software based interfaces, HVAC controls, security systems and other facility/infrastructure management systems.
- Defree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have the ability to learn how to read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications.
- Experience with systems that involve advanced solutions such as Tridium, Echelon products, BACnet, Lonmark and other open technologies for building automation/integration solutions is a plus.
- Abiltiy to use graphical user interfaces, commission building automation systems, and support a wide range of software, and subsystems from simple to complex in nature. Knowledge of JAVA programming is a must.
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to provide sound reliable judgment in complex situations.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be a self‐starter and be able to work both independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
- Ideal candidate will have Controls/HVAC Industry experience, but not necessary.