Oversees the business process review for specifically identified departments and functional areas.
- Maintaining product documentation and related product artifacts
- Contributing to the evolution of product roadmaps through investigative methods in customer needs, industry direction, legislative consideration and from a competitive outlook
- Writing descriptions of business needs and business program functions, including creating process and data flow diagrams, workflow diagrams, test scripts, training curriculum, and quality assurance/audit procedures.
- Drafting raw curriculum to support development of training materials relevant to the approved client business processes.
- Establishing and maintaining positive client business relationships across the organization, including guiding others in understanding client businesses, processes and priorities.
- Representing HPS to ensure system functionality and performance that meet current and future business requirements.
- Facilitation of cross-functional team meetings to develop and implement business solutions and optimize operations.
- Consulting with clients to ascertain and document a defined need or problem area and determine scope of investigation required to obtain solution.
- Identifying and documenting business processes, including opportunities for improvement in partnership with Client Project Team.
- Using appropriate analytical techniques to conduct research perform studies and survey to obtain data from a variety of client, industry, and internal sources to identify and document requirements for system design, implementation and training.
- Analyzing problems to recommend a solution, such as alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices or redesign of products or services, and advises client of such findings.
- Collaborating with resources to ensure all system design requirements adequately reflect the defined business processes and fully support all components of the functional business requirements.
- Understanding and applying organizational change concepts.
- Comfort working independently and remotely, as well as being decisive in determining appropriate analysis within various client environments.
- Regular attendance in order to meet business objectives
- Supporting the creation and/or create test plans/scenarios
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5 years experience as a team member on technology-based projects in highly complex business-to-business and/or outsourced client environments.
- Minimum 3 years business consulting or project management experience.
- Knowledge in fields defined as information technology, computer programming, computer security, computer system analysis, database management, information systems, internet applications and development, software development, and related fields.
- Prefer knowledge of enterprise modeling applications, such as Enterprise Architect, ProVision and/or other modeling and/or languages, including UML.
- Business process reengineering and requirements analysis skills a plus.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and clients who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Experience implementing client server and /or web-based applications.
- Experience with process and data flow diagramming.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Ability to travel.