Senior Business Analyst:
Tech USA is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter, experienced Business Analyst for a 12 month contract opportunity. You will be an integral part of a small, dynamic team utilizing agile philosophies and full SDLC processes. You would be working with the Mobile Quality Assurance Team
- Organize and lead sessions used to gather requirements
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into well-written and clear documentation
- Drive process improvement and standardization, where applicable
- Identify, evaluate, and develop requirements, specifications, processes, and functionality and flow of information that comprise an effective solution to the stated need
- Build and maintain working relationships with key studio contacts at multiple levels.
- Manage expectations, challenge requirements and help establish priorities.
- Assess the impact of planned initiatives on existing processes and systems, identifying risks and roadblocks.
- Measure and track performance metrics and help define enhancement opportunities
- Measure and track department service levels and help raise concerns and propose improvements
- 5 or more years of experience in business analysis and data analysis roles
- Extensive practical experience performing every aspect of business analysis
- Experience in making sense out of unclear and complex information from stakeholders
- Ability to take scattered and inconsistent processes, information and technology and turn chaos into order.
- Great facilitation and listening skills
- Networking and relationship building skills
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses of different approaches, and propose course of action
- Ability to communicate with technology teams and business teams
- Ability to perform project management role on smaller initiatives, ability to work with a project or program manager for larger projects.
- Strong track record in completing projects with results
- Self-starter and proactive contributor to team
- Experience working in an international team, flexibility with different time zones
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally when necessary
If this sounds like a place that you could thrive, then we'd love to hear from you!