Building Envelope Professional
Tech USA is currently seeking a Building Envelope Professional for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team.
- Studies and becomes familiar with all county, state and federal regulations and codes
Continually reviews the project’s progress and evaluates technical data received from project staff
- Based on conclusions drawn from project data, obtains approval and decisions from the client or the client’s representatives
Completes the project records at the close of the project, organizes the project records and turns them over to the office responsible for the project and its permanent project files
- RRC, RWC, and/or REWC Duties will include window, building envelope, roofing and waterproofing evaluation, survey, design, forensic investigation, ASTM and AAMA testing, project management, consulting and quality control.
- Building envelope development of plans and specifications
- Experience with infrared scanners, window testing, deck scanners etc.
- Registered Roof Consultant or Registered Waterproofing Consultant or Registered Exterior Wall Consultant certifications or RRO with ability to obtain these certifications
- Essential duties are to travel, climb ladders, and perform duties associated with building envelope evaluation