Tech USA is currently seeking a Quality Control Manager (QCM) for a contract assignment in Red Mesa, AZ, to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with a nationally leading Civil engineering firm. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated individual. Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today!!
- Will be supporting construction oversight of a new road on an Indian Reservation (BIA)
- Must have an active NICET Level III or DOT certification in soils, aggregates, and Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA)
- Performing primarily asphalt inspections along with some soil, concrete, and other aggregates
- Write and log field data reports, oversee contractor's field construction activity
- Experience overseeing DOT Right-of-Way projects a plus
- Will oversee and manage 2 inspectors and a records keeper
- Requires 5-8 years experience with fencing, cattle guards, subgrade preparation, base course placement, and HMA placement.