- This position is accountable for timely preparation of drawings utilizing REVIT from self-understanding and experience, sketches and verbal information received from others.
- Position completes drawings in a timely manner.
- Responsibilities encompass the general aspects of drafting and modeling that determine the most appropriate drawings and diagrams that accurately communicate the intended design clearly, effectively and timely.
- Exhibits the ability to review and comprehend a set of project documents and drawings.
- May work with other designers to ensure proper drawings / points are inputted into Trimble equipment.
- Manages / determines the required points in the field for installations.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and coordinates related arrangements.
- May attend project design meetings with Owner, Architects and Project Managers along with department meetings and conferences.
What You Offer
- This position requires past REVIT modeling experience and a high degree of technical knowledge of electrical construction, and computer drafting applications.
- Strong administrative, computer (Word & Excel), and communications skills.
Key Details about this job:
- Will this be more in house or remote work?
- In House
- What are some regular projects this person will be on in the course of a week?
- a lot of Design/ Build Work for Commercial and Industrial Projects
- What this means: they will design the electrical systems that go into commercial buildings (lighting, wires, cables, etc)
- Industrial: they will design electrical parts to where new production lines will be installed