Tech USA is seeking a Quality Control Specialist for our client in Athens, AL. The Quality Control Specialist will plan, develop, implement quality systems to ensure plant parts meet or exceed customer expectations. Responsible for investigating, analyzing, containing, and correcting quality problems related to final customer products. This position may also perform audits and implement new strategies to improve the condition of plant quality.
- High school diploma / GED
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related field required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Quality certifications are a plus
- Four (4) years of Quality Control experience.
- Experience with manufacturing processes, tooling, quality control methods, and statistical process control (SPC).
- Welding experience for arc, spot, and projection welding is a plus.