Tech USA is currently seeking a .Net Developer for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with an international engineering technology enterprise. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated individual to join one of the world’s largest telecommunications institutions. Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today.
- Works with business analysts to refine requirements
- Works with quality assurance engineers to ensure test coverage
- Develops and presents solutions to enterprise and/or distinguished architects
- Work with Developers and Architects to develop detailed designs and write code.
- Ensures solutions are well engineered, operable, and maintainable.
- Make certain that projects are on schedule or communicates accurately and often if otherwise.
- Mentors team members in relevant technologies and implementation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills in emotional intelligence, with the ability to influence, and persuade individual and group stakeholders.
- 6+ years software development experience
- 4+ years of experience developing .aspx Microsoft .Net web applications (C#)
- 2+ years developing enterprise scale web applications
- Proficient with data and modeling in the .NET Framework, especially regarding the creation and consumption of communication services (LINQ, WCF, XML, rest)
- Understanding of Microsoft Design Patterns and when or why to use one over another
- Proficient writing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and creating reports with SSRS.
- Sitecore development experience a huge plus
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience in Cable / Telecom is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines; extensive, directly-related experience may be considered in-lieu of degree(s).
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, is a comprehensive provider of staffing and workforce solutions throughout the Infrastructure and Information Technology Industries, including Education, Healthcare, Financial, Government, Engineering, and Cyber Security. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our IT recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.