- Bachelor's degree - Business, Manufacturing, Engineering, OR
- Equivalent combination of education /experience.
- Minimum of Four (4) years' relevant manufacturing experience
- Prior Automotive manufacturing experience
- Basic shop math ability required (i.e., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Understanding of conceptual math (i.e., basic geometry, charts and graphs) required.
- Understanding of elementary statistical concepts (i.e., standard deviation, variance, etc.).
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of automotive plants and processes, company products, trade terminology, quality management and control systems and techniques, manufacturing processes, tooling and equipment, and machine operation.
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand engineering documents such as automotive drawings (component, assembly, and equipment), technical standards, design specifications, general tolerances, critical characteristics, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T), Engineering Change Instructions (ECI), Prototype Parts Requests (PPR), and color instructions.