Tech USA is currently seeking goal-oriented, competitive, and ambitious individuals who are looking to build a long term career in a production driven environment. We are one of the fastest growing, privately-held staffing firms in the nation. Our business consists of Fortune 500 and 1000 clients throughout the IT, Engineering, Scientific, and Government sectors. Our recruiting and sales teams are the core of our success.
The benefits of joining the Tech USA team include:
- Thorough training on recruiting and business development
- Growth potential and defined sales career paths
- Hardworking and team-oriented culture
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential
- Medical/dental/vision plans, 401K plan, and vacation time
As a Sales Professional, you will be responsible for managing the recruiting process which entails sourcing and screening candidates, checking references, employment paperwork, and servicing contractors. You will also be responsible for teaming with Sales Account Executives and helping to establish new business by generating leads from job seekers, setting meetings with your Sales Account Executive, and maximizing revenue and profits.
- As a recruiter you will utilize innovative recruiting methods to identify and attract top-performing, highly technical professionals for a variety of positions within the industry
- Work closely with Executives and Team Members to support customer recruiting needs and match the right candidate to those requirements
- Strategically source by using the internet, job boards, job postings, referrals, networking, our internal database, and any other resources to find potential candidates
- Evaluate candidates qualifications and strengths by interviewing, both face-to-face and over the phone, and checking references
- Maintain candidate relationships and manage contract employees while they are on assignment
- Adhere to the proper policies and procedures of the full hiring life cycle
- Complete pre-employment processes and paperwork for hiring, background checks, drug screens, etc.
- Generate leads and set meetings to establish new business both locally and nationally
- Develop a community presence by networking with local leaders and associations
- Work closely with teammates to identify, assess, and service current and new accounts
- Bachelor"s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or any related field
- Experience working in a service-oriented industry a plus
- Must be enthusiastic, goal-oriented, ambitious, competitive, and self-motivated
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- The desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment