||Construction Management (1080)
Tech USA is looking for a Bridge Superintendent for the Charlotte, NC area with a leading highway contractor.
- Analyze construction equipment requirements with the Project Manager and provide necessary equipment as required to utilize manpower efficiently.
- Assist the Project Manager in ordering materials and coordination of subcontractors on the project as required.
- Direct and control the total construction of the project assigned to meet specifications within the time scheduled and in an efficient manner to produce the expected profit.
- Inform supervisors and subcontractors promptly of any construction schedule changes.
- Coordinate ordering materials/equipment for multiple crews/project sites.
- Plan and schedule work (including labor and equipment) on a daily/weekly basis.
- Minimum of 5-10 years as a bridge/heavy highway construction Superintendent
- Higher level of reading plans, performing layouts without supervision.
- Basic Carpentry as it relates to the building and bracing of wooden forms and false work.
- Drive Pile – must be able to work off the ground positioning pile in leads, climbing ladders up to 60 feet.
- Steel and Concrete Girder Erection – must be able to work off the ground assembling and guiding girders into final position, including handling as needed to preset
||Charlotte , NC
|Minimum Experience (yrs):