Our Client is currently seeking a Field Maintenance Technician.
- This role drives to various construction sites to deliver, setup equipment (small items like construction heaters, larger equipment like a skid steer), troubleshoot, maintains equipment and also picks up equipment and cleans them up for the next assignment.
- We have a plant in Dacono (North of Denver) that we keep all our equipment, but we don’t have a nice maintenance facility like you see at car dealerships.
- So this candidate needs a clean MVR, reliable and good people customer service skills, time management along with the technical side to setup/fix/maintain various equipment.
- It would be a big plus if they have work experience with diesel equipment, repairing trucks, small engines.
- They must have good English speaking, comprehension and writing skills. Ability to communicate well with internal customers, maybe even helping to maintain equipment inventory records on the computer (we can teach them this but they need to be willing to work with a computer/tablet).
- Since we build year around they need to be brave with good driving skill to drive/work during the winter. Majority of work is M-F during the day and maybe some weekends if we are really busy. Our construction sites usually run 7am-4pm M-F, so this role would be supporting these hours.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.