|Tech USA is currently seeking a Plumbing Foreman for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team in Tempe, Arizona. This is an exciting opportunity for a Foreman to supervise, coordinate, inspect and perform the assembly, installation and repair of components, subsystems and systems for the appropriate trade during the construction, tenant finish-out or remodel of commercial buildings and industrial facilities. This company work has been among FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" since the list's inception in 1998! This mechanical contractor excels as a leader in the construction industry and has received numerous awards and recognitions from the Associated Builders & Contractors Association. Our client has a proven track record and youdon’t miss this great opportunity, contact us at email@example.com
- Prepares material take‑off's, layout appropriate systems and makes isometric and schematic sketches from blueprints, specifications, submittals and job orders.
- Participates in job planning for work packages, site set-up and construction schedules. Estimates worker‑hour requirements to meet the needs of the construction plan.
- Establishes and adjusts work sequences to meet construction schedules utilizing knowledge of equipment capacities and assigned personnel.
- Schedules and coordinates activities of assigned craft workers while communicating and coordinating schedules with other trades.
- Operates and supervises operation of equipment and machinery such as backhoes, forklifts, manlifts, power tools and tampers. Inspects work in progress and completed work to insure conformance to specifications.
- Coordinates placement and storage of materials, tools and supplies to support the construction plan.
- Eliminates construction and job site hazards as they are recognized to reduce safety incidents and their severity.
- Estimates cost for change orders and/or contracts. As required, works with tools to meet construction schedules or other demands.
- Trains and supervises workers on company policies, safety practices, regulations and installation procedures.
- Completes and maintains time records and work reports. Conducts timely, complete and meaningful APPLEs for assigned or supervised Partners.
- Provides leadership and influences issues affecting his/her chosen trade.
- Exemplifies the tenets of Servant Leadership within the company culture.
- Assures effective growth of assigned Partners so they are given the opportunity to achieve career goals.
Must possess the following:
- Five to ten (5-10) years in mechanical contracting working as a construction foreman or similar function.
- Stable work history.
- Possesses associated licenses and/or certifications required by trade for the position, ie. Journeyman’s license for plumbers
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, submittals, specifications, details and job orders; perform a variety of duties which may often change; repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure and work within precise limits and standards of numerical accuracy.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, delegate and control the work process.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Good written and oral communications skills
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.