Essential Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Good understanding of engineering concepts, design, and spatial requirements;
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Positive attitude, result-driven and team-oriented;
- Be able to think three-dimensionally;
- Capable of visiting job sites to perform fieldwork;
- Able to manage time to meet deadlines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- EIT required;
- PE License preferred;
- 10 - 15 years of related experience.