Our client is seeking a Chiller Technician to Join their team. Please see below for more details.
- As a HVAC chiller technician, you will be responsible for diagnosis, maintenance, repairs, overhauls and operation of all electro/mechanical systems and equipment for commercial chiller systems. This would include HVAC and emergency equipment and controls, fan and blowers including troubleshooting of motors, fan coils, VAV’s heat exchangers, boilers, chillers, cooling towers, air conditioning and pumps etc for water and reciprocation, air cooled chillers; helical screws and centrifugal equipment.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems to service and repair , pumps, VFD’s, CRAC units and water and air cooled chillers, boilers, BAS systems, control devices, and other equipment
- HVAC Service Tech with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Use of laptop computer, smart phone, and tablets
- Available to work a full time shift as well as varying nights and weekends in “on call” rotation with other techs
- Universal EPA Refrigerant certification
- Valid driver's license
- Performs all tasks as directed by work order program according to conditions and time
- Follows all code requirements, safety regulations, and OSHA such as Lock Out/ Tag Out