TDC Government Solutions, a division of Tech USA, LLC recognizes that our employees are our most valued asset. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Project Coordinators to join our team! Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Project Managers by keeping projects, project timelines and project schedules up to date.
- Engaging Vendors to schedule work at customer locations (site surveys, DEMARC extensions, equipment installations).
- Scheduling installation and activations with NOC’s, 3rd party vendors and customers.
- Facilitating equipment installation and circuit activation calls.
- Must have previous experience supporting Government customers/ agencies
- Status reporting.
- Must hold an Associate’s Degree or possess 3-5 years of project coordination/ project support experience
- Must have demonstrable Project Management/Coordination experience (CAPM preferred).
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Project, Project Server
- Microsoft SharePoint experience a plus