Tech USA is a top rated Construction staffing agency with over two decades industry of experience, priding itself on its integrity, and open, honest communication. Matching every employee with leading contractors nationwide.
With this unique approach, we have the opportunity to design and build beyond compromise. Beautiful, efficient, sustainable–we can do it all. The era of design concessions is over.
At Tech USA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, and bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
Oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of multiple specific projects which have beginnings, ends and specified deliverables.
- Define the scope ofthe project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Maintain relationships with existing clients that they are assigned to
- Ability to accurately estimate projects and work with and without documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Building Construction plus a minimum of Five (5) years’ experience or ten (10) years’ experience in mechanical related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products;
- Understanding of scheduling Software, i.e., MS Project. Primavera, etc.;
- Understanding of Florida Mechanical and Plumbing Codes, as well as area standards/regulations
- OSHA 10 Hour,preferred but not required.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.