- Our company is an ISO 9001:2015 global supplier of precision sheet metal fabrications and electromechanical assemblies. As the industry leader, we have over 70 years of experience and expertise in the design and manufacturing of sheet metal parts and assemblies, a modern manufacturing facility and a highly skilled work force. We are currently seeking skilled Brake Press Operators to help with the high levels of production on our 2nd shift.
- Set up and operate a hydraulic brake press to a set of work instructions.
- Select correct tooling for the job.
- Load, install and correctly set up the tools required.
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations.
- Evaluate, correct, and take actions necessary to prevent external quality issues
- Utilize a variety of material lifting devices (cranes, positioners, magnets, hooks, etc.)
- Utilize a variety of material control devices (fixtures, templates, etc.)
- Work responsibly and safely at all times.
- Participate in the plan to organize, control and maintain the work environment.