- Expertise in Electrophysiology and Ion Channel Pharmacology of ligand- and/or voltage-gated ion channels.
- Understanding of patch clamp technology.
Hands-on experience in manual patch clamp and/or use of automated patch clamp platforms using recombinant cells.
- Under the direction of a more senior staff member, carries out research on assigned research problems contributing to the attainment of a defined research objective.
- The nature of the work performed by the incumbent will normally be the solution of specific aspects of complex research problems.
- The problems assigned are normally short range in terms of time required for solution.
||West Point , PA
|Minimum Experience (yrs):