TechUSA is currently seeking a Biostatistician. The statistician will collaborate with clinical investigators to determine study design, contribute to protocol development, write statistical analysis plans, perform statistical analysis, inference, writes and presents reports summarizing findings including publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Collaborates with clinical investigators to determine study design.
- Develop systems for monitoring the quality of clinical data.
- Ensure high-quality statistical support is provided for clinical trials, registries and basic research through the use of advanced statistical skills and knowledge of clinical research.
- Writes sections of protocols that require statistical input.
- Reviews protocols and case report forms to ensure that protocol objectives are met and standards are maintained.
- Generates treatment allocations in randomized clinical research studies and ensures proper implementation.
- Maintain expertise in state-of-the-art data manipulation and statistical methodology.
- Leads the project team’s development of statistical analysis plans and programs to perform analyses and display study data.
- Performs statistical analyses, writes and validates application programs.
- Implements data and safety monitoring reports to ensure participants safety.
- Develops metrics and generates quality control reports to optimize the performance of clinical sites and the coordinating center.
- Generates study reports to be distributed to internal and external monitoring committees and regulatory bodies.
- Authors or contributes to manuscripts and/or scientific presentations.
- Participates in professional development activities both within and outside the company.
- MS or PhD in statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or relevant area.
- Demonstrated proficiency with statistical methods and applications in clinical research.
- Competent in SAS programming language and/or R.
- Expertise in state-of-the-art data manipulation and statistical methodology.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts, both written and oral.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Scientific Solutions is a comprehensive provider of staffing and workforce solutions throughout the Scientific Industries, including Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research, Healthcare, Medical Biodefense, Environmental, Chemical and Food Sciences. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our scientific recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. TechUSA is an equal opportunity employer.