- Drive MKD safety culture.
- Estimate material, personnel and time requirements to complete projects.
- Coordinate all aspects of project proposals including; timely proposal submissions, budgets, scheduling, staffing and material purchasing.
- Examine work orders to determine appropriate course of action.
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals and other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Order material/parts.
- Request personnel for ongoing and future projects.
- Provide start to finish support and follow-up to customers and the project foreman to ensure company quality and performance standards are reached.
- Develop new business initiatives.
- Work with project foreman to develop goals and a plan to complete projects.
- Ensure that work is performed according to appropriate codes/guidelines.
- Perform take-offs.
- Draft change orders.
- Coordinate multiple projects on a continuing basis.
- Complete appropriate forms, reports and other required paperwork.
- Attend staff/sales meetings.
- Communicate with supervisors, peers, subordinates or customers in order to provide/receive information by telephone, two-way radio, in written form, in person or by email.
- Use computer systems to enter, access or retrieve data.
- Work closely with the Accounting Department to ensure accurate billing is conducted.
- Request/be present for municipality inspections.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid government Issued Drivers License
- Proof of Work Authorization
Skills and Traits:
- Selecting appropriate tools for the job.
- Plan/organize work.
- Reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Communicate technical information.
- Stand or walk eight or more hours in a shift.
- Sit or kneel eight or more hours in a shift.
- Walk up and down stairs on an extended basis.
- Climb up and down a ladder up to 35 feet high.
- Be clean-shaven to OSHA standards when required to don a respirator.
- Read/comprehend tape measure, blue prints, schematics, technical drawings, work orders, instructions, formulas and processing charts.
- Distinguish colors.
- Work independently within teamwork based culture.