Tech USA is currently seeking a Field Installer (Security & Special Systems) for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team in Phoenix, AZ. This is a great company that has offices nationwide and there are a lot of opportunities for growth and advancement. Our client has a proven track record and you don’t miss this great opportunity. This job does require 30%-40% Travel to Flagstaff and Tucson.
- Installing and servicing card access and security systems at different locations within a commercial setting
- Background in cabling (Cat 5, Cat 6, etc)
- Repair and maintain technical security systems including installation and maintenance
- Identifies problems as they occur and suggests appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is not difficult or complex.
- Performs routine work within technical or paraprofessional area
Must possess the following:
- 5+ years’ experience working with Security Systems
- The ideal candidate would have experience with Lenel or Genetec
- Stable work history.
- Experience running cable for security systems (Access panels, cameras, alarms, etc)
- Commercial Security sales and installation Experience
- Experience working on client facing projects
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, delegate and control the work process.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Good written and oral communications skills
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.