Currently seeking Concrete Laborers / Finishers to join a large concrete subcontractor with work throughout Arizona. Current project is in Flagstaff, AZ for 4 weeks and then coming back to the Valley for 2 new projects kickking off in the Pgoenix area. (other options available as well)
**Per Diem provided for out of town work
• spread and smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level;
• place and finish concrete
• use wood or plastic forms to shape the concrete and hold until it is set.
• Measures boards, timbers, or plywood, and marks cutting lines on materials.
• Nails cleats (braces) across boards to construct concrete-supporting forms.
• Braces forms in place with timbers, tie rods, and anchor bolts, for use in building concrete piers, footings, and walls.
• Erects chutes for pouring concrete.
• 1 + years of concrete experience
• Must have reliable transportation to and from job site.
• Must be physically capable of performing labor intensive duties in the heat.
• Concrete Experience !
If interested, please send your resume in for immediate review