BIM/ VDC Engineer
A leading nationwide construction firm is seeking highly motivated construction professionals to join them in a BIM/ VDC Project Engineer position both in our office and on commercial construction project sites across the United States.
As a BIM/ VDC Project Engineer on a project, initial responsibilities would include:
- Understanding of construction documents.
- Understanding of construction processes - RFIs, submittals and shop drawings.
- Use modeling best practices to produce accurate models.
- Review models for accuracy per construction documents.
- Manage modeling efforts and deliverables to solve construction issues.
- Facilitate solutions through collaboration with the design team and project team.
- Knowledge of Revit, Glue, SketchUp, Navisworks, Synchro, etc.
- Awareness of other construction tools and basic skills (Bluebeam, etc.)
- BS in Construction Management, Construction Graphics, or related construction degree with up to 4 years of commercial construction experience.
- Successful candidates will also possess outstanding communication and time management skills, willingness to relocate, and the ability to work in a collaborative environment.