Tech USA is seeking quality candidates for a Commercial Project Manager in the Phoenix area.
Candidates must be honest, prompt, and take pride in their work.
- Works with supervisors, trade contractors and suppliers to manage schedules, project progress, shop drawing requirements, and material deliveries to ensure attainment of project objectives, schedule completion and timely
- Oversees, delegates, and monitors all project supervisors' performance on assigned projects to ensure that project is completed within established schedules and weekly report quantities, project budget established at hand-off, and quality standards in compliance with all plans, specifications and shop drawings.
- Ensures timely billing, approval of invoices, regular review of job cost, reports, project history and purchase order history.
- Up to 0% travel required
- Truck, Lodging, per-diem provided for travel
- Leads, motivates, coaches and develops assigned employees technical methods by giving accurate and non-bias job performance appraisals.
- Cultivates working relationships with managers, supervisors, fellow workers and customers that encourage a cooperative environment.
- Clearly understands scope of work/responsibilities of other trades at work site.
- Makes routine inspections of assigned projects. Makes routine weekly inspections of projects to verify project scope and specifications, company standards, and compliance are within local and National Electric Code.
- Knowledge of building construction: concrete, masonry, metal and stick construction.
- Ability to apply electrical formulas accurately.