Tech USA is currently seeking a Lead HVAC Installer (hands on) for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team in the Phoenix Area. T Our client has a proven track record and youdon"t miss this great opportunity!
- Work alongside, supervise, and coordinate work activities for HVAC mechanics and helpers.
- Perform installation and service duties while providing guidance and demonstrating best practices to other mechanics, apprentices, and helpers.
- Demonstrate a passion for safety, help your team understand that safety is the top priority as a result of teaching and coaching behaviors that will truly prevent injury.
- In collaboration with Construction Managers and Project Managers, discuss labor and material requirements as well as evaluate work in progress to ensure HVAC services performed meet scheduling, budget and quality standards.
- Minimum of 5 years" experience with Retrofitting and Troubleshooting HVAC Equipment in a commercial setting
- Current or previous leadership experience as Foreman, Supervisor, or Superintendent working on commercial HVAC projects.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of commercial HVAC systems.
- Journeyman"s or Master"s HVAC License (preferred, not required).
- Ability to interpret drawings and plans.
- Safety minded and thorough knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Experience and demonstrated skills with Microsoft office and internet usage.
- Ability to utilize judgement to make decisions, independently.
- High energy level to handle dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced workload.
- Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter.
- Skillful listener, with excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don"t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.