Tech USA is currently seeking a Sprinkler Systems Designer for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team in Phoenix, AZ The company is a leader in the application of advanced building technologies with offices throughout the West. Our client has a proven track record and youdon’t miss this great opportunity.
- Design Controls or Special Systems projects to meet scope of work and budget as defined by contract documents
- Provide detailed sequence of operations.
- Provide AutoCAD labor and direction as required to complete submittals and other engineered drawings accurately and professionally.
- Interpret project documents, estimate, and other information as available to select the proper equipment to achieve the scope of work required in the most economical and functional manner.
- Accurately forecast necessary labor required to engineer a complete project and track this over time to achieve budget and forecast goals.
- Provide input to others as requested or required to assist in the accurate estimation, value engineering, design, installation, start up, commissioning, and training for building systems.
- Communicate with external organizations as required such as consulting engineers, building owners, and other contractors to ensure accurate and timely engineering.
- Provide support for ongoing service engineering and support for existing building systems.
- Complete Bill of Material for every project.
- Suggest/recommend new products that provide better functionality and value to projects.
- Assist Sales team during estimation/bid phase of the project by providing design support.
Must possess the following:
- Experience with AutoCAD 2D & 3D, HydraCAD,
- Two year technical degree in HVAC or Electronics related studies preferred. An undergraduate degree in Electrical or Mechanical related studies is excellent.
- Other technical experience such as military, on the job training programs, etc. may meet this requirement as determined by local management.
- Experience and expertise including but not limited to:
- An understanding of basic computer systems including MS Office Suite of products.
- The ability to configure and debug basic computer problems.
- NICET Level II Preferred
- Experience with Sprinkler Designing
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.