||Biochemist III (Senior)
||Professional & Business Operations
- BioProcesss Development is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Scientist in the Cell Line Development group to help develop and characterize early and late stage mammalian commercial cell lines to support innovative biological pipeline projects.
- The successful candidate should have basic knowledge and experiences cell biology/molecular biology and hand-on experience of DNA preparation, vector subcloning, mammalian cell culture, and standard chromatographic tools.
- Candidate must have experience in executing study designs requiring highly organized data collection and management.
- The selected candidate will be expected to work independently, including proactive planning, trouble shooting and successful execution of complex experimental protocols for cell line development and technology assessment.
- MS/BS in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related Biological Sciences with at least 2 years of cell culture related experience.
- Experience in routine mammalian cell culture and DNA preparation works.
- Experience of database and statistical software (e.g. Excel, Access, JMP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project leadership skills in driving for results and innovation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work in team environment.
- Cell line development experiences in recombinant protein expression.
- Demonstrated hands on expertise of automation and high throughput screening; analysis and interpretation data.
- Candidate has experience in handling large number of sample preparation and analysis and generating reports.
- Experience in equipment programming and maintenance including liquid handlers and small scale column chromatography, i.e. Tecan, FACS Aria and Waters UPLC
||Kenilworth , NJ
|Minimum Experience (yrs):