We are currently seeking a BIM Specialist for our client, an MEP design firm located in Alpharetta, GA. The ideal candidate will be able to apply knowledge and expertise of CAD and BIM technologies to provide support and guidance to teammates in the use of design technology, and project coordination while maintaining related systems and resolving complex technical issues. Revit experience is required.
- Independently conceive, plan, and conduct research in problem areas of considerable scope and complexity and make recommendations and/or resolve CAD/BIM issues
- Assist with developing and updating company and client specific content such and AutoCAD templates and blocks or Revit templates and families
- Conduct training for users on related software, standards, project setup, best practices, and general hardware usage
- Support and monitor adherence to company standards within AutoCAD and Revit based projects in both the network file system and Revit Server
- Assist with Revit work-set, phase and ownership of project model content following company standards and project specific requirements