- The Protein Science group enables HTS, assay development, crystallography and biologics discovery by providing high quality, well characterized recombinant proteins.
- The incumbent will be involved in cloning, expression, purification and characterization of recombinant proteins to support various drug discovery activities.
- The primary duties of the position will be purification and characterization of various recombinant protein targets.
Summary of essential job functions:
• Protein purification utilizing IMAC, ion exchange, affinity and size exclusion chromatography
• Microbial expression of recombinant proteins using bioreactor and/or shake flask up to 10L scale
• Protein characterization including but not limited to: SDS-PAGE, western blot, protein concentration, LC-Mass Spec and dynamic light scattering
• Presentation of data at internal scientific meetings