Summary: The Senior Mechanical Engineer will lead a small team of mechanical engineers and
drafters to design plumbing and HVAC systems for commercial buildings. Candidate will interface
directly with clients and design/construction team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Works closely with project consultants and interface with internal project team members.
• Support the development and implementation of standard engineering department
calculations, processes, and procedures
• Prepares and reviews drawings and calculations for plumbing, piping, and HVAC systems.
• Prepares and reviews load calculations (Using Carrier HAP).
• Equipment and component selection for plumbing, piping, and HVAC systems.
• Work internally with construction team to solve constructability issues
• Coordinate with operations staff to standardize equipment and ensure quality control
• Coordinate with engineering manager to prioritize department training needs