Tech USA is currently seeking an HVAC Controls/Building Automation Service Engineer for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team in Phoenix, AZ. This is a great company that has offices nationwide and there are a lot of opportunities for growth and advancement. Our client has a proven track record and youdon’t miss this great opportunity.
- Servicing & Installing HVAC controls in a commercial setting
- Read and understand blueprints & wiring schematics
- Performs equipment troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance for DDC control based systems.
- Maintains documentation of services provided.
- Maintains site back-ups and documentation.
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns/answering questions
- Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Must possess the following:
- Experience & understanding of commercial HVAC mechanical equipment & controls
- Strong customer orientation including the ability to manage expectations and satisfy customers
- 2-4 years experience and a solid understanding of commercial BAS/HVAC equipment maintenance
- Andover Controls, Johnson Controls and Tridium experience a plus
- Functional and technical ability to evaluate service problems, recommend appropriate action and follow through
- Safety Minded
- Experience with electronic systems, troubleshooting, estimating and dealing with complexity
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal communication skills including ability to keeping others informed
- Current driver’s license with a good driving record AX Certs
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.