Tech USA is currently seeking Controls Technician for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with an international engineering technology enterprise. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Controls Technician to join one of the world"s largest engineering institutions that produces electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings. Don"t miss this great opportunity, contact us at email@example.com
- Performs preventative maintenance on variety of equipment/system
- Review and Analyze HVAC system operations
- Perform routine operational and safety tests on mechanical systems
- Support with the start-up of new basic mechanical equipment
- Evaluate submittal drawings for new installation projects
- Answer to emergency service calls
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, repair, and restore equipment/systems to full operation and recommends revisions
- Assist in the start-up/check-out of new system installations
- Installing DDC (Direct Digital Control) controller
- Low voltage wiring
- Troubleshooting, testing and commissioning BMS & HVAC systems and electronics
- 5 + years of experience with building automation systems.
- Metasys knowledge highly preferred
- Bachelor"s Degree in Engineering or High School Diploma/GED plus 5 year of experience in HVAC, DDC, Automation and/or IT
- Experience with system integration highly preferred
- Must understand SOP and Schematic
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don"t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.