Currently seeking a Billing / Collections clerk for a mechanical contractor in the Phoenix area.
This person would be responsible for understanding and maintaining the schedule of values for various accounts, lien releases, ect. at a proficient level and will timely and accurately perform all of their duties, including billing and collections duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Timely and accurately process all company invoices on various contractor’s forms
- Track and resolve outstanding payment issues
- Lien Waivers and Joint Checks
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
- Generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner
- Make collection calls
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Prepare and maintain various reports
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years experience in Construction Accounts Receivables / Billing
- Must have experience with Lien Waivers
- Timberline, Sage and/or other accounting software programs
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook proficient
Immediate opening. If interested, please send your resume in for review.