BAS Installation Technician
Tech USA is currently seeking a BAS Installation Technician for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with an international engineering technology enterprise. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated Controls Technician to join one of the world’s largest engineering institutions. Our client specializes in providing technology and integrated solutions to optimize energy usage in markets like energy & infrastructure, industry, data centers, buildings and residential. With a unique portfolio in electrical distribution, industrial automation, critical power & cooling, building management and security, our client is the only global specialist in energy management and a world leader in energy efficiency. Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today.
BAS Technician in DC Metro area
- Field Labor responsible for start-up, point to point check-out, commissioning and balancing, testing and troubleshooting BMS controls for various HVAC systems. Including, VAVs, FPBs, Chillers, pumps, cooling towers, AC units, etc..
- Compensation based on experience.
- Duration: 4 – 6 months. Could turn into permanent position for exceptional candidates.
- Transportation to and from job site.
- Use of hand tools including multi meter.
- Knowledge of BMS/DDC systems.
- HVAC system knowledge.
- OSHA 10 preferred.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation.