Candidate will also play a major role in administering IT systems such as Windows servers, VMware, storage, and Cisco networking. Experience with Microsoft SQL databases and Deltek ERP system is critical.
Maintain the core company network infrastructure
- Cisco router/switch configuration
- ASA Firewall configuration
- Remote access VPN and site-to-site VPN
- MDS fiber channel switches (Cisco NX-OS)
- Logging/monitoring performance
- Troubleshoot network-related issues
- Proficient with Cisco IOS
Administer Cisco VOIP systems (UCM/UC/CCX)
- Deploy/remove phones and voicemail
- Modifying hunt pilots and line groups
- Call handling setup
- Modifying users
- Insure backups and updates
- Administer wireless accounts and company pool of mobile devices.
- Provide support for escalated helpdesk issues; hardware and application support for local and remote users.
- Assist with the inventory management of software licenses, hardware, and other IT assets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Networking, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of prior IT Systems Administrator experience.
- Experience managing Cisco network devices such as switches, routers, wireless access points, wireless LAN controllers. ASA firewalls, site-to-site and remote access VPN. Cisco CCNA certification preferred.
- Experience administering Windows servers and typical services such as DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, file sharing, IIS/Apache, etc.
- Experience with VMware infrastructure (ESXi, vSphere, etc)
- Experience with Cisco VOIP phone systems (Call Manager, Unity Connection, CCX Call Center Express, Finesse agent)
- Experience with fiber channel switching and storage
- Provide excellent customer support to all employees.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Inform management of recurring problems.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong documentation skills.