Tech USA is currently seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team in Denver, CO. Our client has a proven track record and youdon"t miss this great opportunity.
- Support Project Managers
- Responsible for RFIs, Submittals, change orders, etc.
- Makes major design recommendations and design decisions with little input from senior staff.
- Plans design work and assigns design duties to staff working on projects.
- Desire to move into Project Management and seek out future projects.
- Develop man loading, attend meetings,
- Coordinate Subcontractors & Vendors
Must possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 5-10 years of MEP/Commercial building design experience desired, experience with healthcare or education field would be ideal
- Must be able to perform all essential duties and responsibilities an Engineer performs and have shown outstanding leadership in either the Technical or Project Management Path items
- Ability to provide a high level of leadership to others
- Ability to perform final quality control check in their area of expertise
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don"t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.