(REMOTE: TX, FL, GA, NC, TN, AL)
Specifies design, implements, tests, debugs, and supports software applications. Designs database integration services and front-end GUI code that support department procedures and standards.
- Works with internal departments to provide associated deliverables required for successful completion of mission critical applications. Gathers user requirements and translates them into functional application units. Works with central Web Team, internal content owners, or external contractors to develop application solutions.
- Writes and modifies mission critical application code in a variety of platforms (.Net, Windows Azure, iOS, Android, Xamarin), following department procedures and standards.
- Designs and develops databases and unstructured data stores.
- Develops knowledge of existing APIs with all desktop software used within the business. Develops knowledge of all Host-related communication mediums including Quest and PowerOn.
- Troubleshoots programming problems, reading and interpreting application code.
- Maintains all source code in centralized source code management tool.
- Develops and maintains quality procedures and documentation.
(Upon offer) Ability to pass standard criminal background and drug screenings + Proof of independent ability to work for any employer in the USA
SKILL / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of professional development experience, including >1yr experience in .Net, and database design or (SQL or NOSQL)
- Knowledge of OOP + general understanding of C# & mobile platform integration (ie Xamarin).
- Strong data analysis and integration skills. Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to document processes through flow-charts and specifications.
- Able to prioritize tasks, deal effectively with competing and changing priorities, and meet deadlines. Accurate, detail-oriented, and organized.
- General knowledge and understanding of industry products, services, policies, and procedures as they pertain to the job
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of general computer systems and software programs required to perform job duties, including knowledge of Network, TCP/IP and Server NT platform
- Bachelor"s degree preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to interact professionally and effectively with staff and vendors.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision maintain high levels of confidentiality.