Talent Acquisition Coordinator
This role is remote day to day, but may require work to be done on site as needed.
The basic function of this position is to facilitate the success of the team and all individual team contributors by providing all support and input vital to serve internal partners and candidates. This includes providing administrative support to the talent scouts and talent acquisition advisor to promote an outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience from initial contact through the new hires initial start date.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Ability to utilize telephone, personal computer, copier, facsimile and other general office equipment.
- Ability to handle confidential material.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external partners.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions and interact effectively and positively with HR personnel, hiring managers, and potential candidates.
- Ability to support department and corporate level projects/initiatives exercising sound judgment and collaboration with all partners..
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for multifaceted responsibilities
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Outstanding time management and task-juggling skills and flexibility in responding to unanticipated situations
- Poise,, outstanding integrity and discretion
- Work with assigned recruiters for requisition creation and maintenance
- Post open positions to external job boards
- Take independent action to manage candidate scheduling to minimize cost and time and to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Manage travel arrangements for external candidates ensuring a seamless travel experience.
- Responsible for all aspects of candidate on boarding from offer letters through new hire orientation including:
- Prepare offer letters
- Coordinate new hire pre-employment / day of process and compliance requirements with all partners.
- Coordinate and attend job fairs, on-site campus visits and other internal/external candidate forums.
- Work with internal and/or external vendors to address business process issues related to recruiting.
- Helping improve processes, including refining the scheduling process and generating new insights for better recruiting and sourcing practices.
- Coordinate all interview details with candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and referrals
- Manage the temporary staffing process
- Manage all written and verbal communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruiting process; serve as single point of contact for all candidate questions
- Manage candidate files, including maintenance of internal databases to ensure comprehensive data collection of all candidates
- Partner with talent scouts and talent advisor to generate sourcing strategy ideas, use resources and share information that facilitates an effective search process
- Maintain weekly tracking reports and provide analysis and insight of trends
- Perform other duties as assigned
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use of hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Individuals with a disability who are otherwise able to perform the essential functions of the job may request a reasonable accommodation through the Human Resources department.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years human resources experience that includes supporting or functioning in a recruiting capacity.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values: Excellence, Innovation, Leadership, Passion and Trust
- Experience sourcing for a range of candidates through multiple channels
- Knowledge of Local/State/Federal regulations
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- PC Windows-based software experience required with proficiency in Word and Excel
- Experience with ATS and HRIS systems
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be detail oriented, be self-motivated and have ability to focus on sophisticated and repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment